Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Under New Management Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Under New Management Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Under New Management Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Under New Management Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Under New Management Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Under New Management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric
Cedric

Glory : 3

Under New Management Empty
PostSubject: Under New Management   Under New Management EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Walking away from the lodge with all the new information swirling in his head was exciting. Cedric could hardly contain his glee from all that excitement! Did he feel bad about stabbing Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome? A little bit, but he's sure they'll see more of each other in the future. He doubts he'll get another date, since the last was so rudely interrupted. He laughs a bit at himself, he truly enjoys his own humor.

The whole discussion at the lodge gave him motivation to do what he had meant to do for awhile. Something he had planned.

He was going to be king.

He left all the others at the lodge, telling Rowena to stay with Archea for the time being, who was quickly becoming his close friend (it's amazing how well they get along, Rowena might have a new permanent figure in her life now). This was something he had to do alone, not only to look cool but to make sure no one else got hurt in case something were to happen, one never knew in this situation.

Finally he reached the Throne room, only getting a few curious glances on his way there. He was about to get more if he had anything to do about it, which he did. Obviously. Cedric sighs at himself a lot, especially when he's alone.

Now was the best time to do this, he guessed. This was a great place for an epic battle if there had to be. Not exactly date material but Cedric could work with it.

Cedric Takes a deep breath, putting on his signature smirk, and threw the doors open wide. Show time.

"Hello ladies," He winks. "And Gentlemen," another wink. "I am here to declare myself King of the North," Cedric looked around the room, making sure to show his sincerity. "And trust me when I say I mean to make good on it." He strides across the room, all eyes on him as he makes his way to the throne. His throne.

"I'll just take my seat now, hope you don't mind, my lovelies." Cedric smiles at them all, making eye contact with most of them as he sits in the throne, wondering if he should say anything else.

"I can't wait for us all to get to know each other." He says, leaning back into the throne.

This turned out to be an interesting day, he was determined to make sure it ended in his favor.
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Under New Management EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:31 pm

48 hours pending until made king. Anyone can interrupt, resetting the timer, however, simply walking in does not count as an interruption.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Under New Management EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Congratulations; 48 hours uncontested, you are now the king of The North.

At the end of every Friday, you will receive 10 gold for everyone who has their name in the official color of The North, meaning that they are a civilian of The North. This gold is yours, but you are expected to give it out to the people if they complete missions and tasks for you, as it will be their main source of income.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Under New Management Empty

Back to top Go down

Under New Management
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Northern Cities :: Zi :: The Great Hall :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: