Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:01 pm

"Remind me why we are climbing up here." complained Cerlan. He was struggling to grab the branches due to his small stature. He started jumping and found out that was a bad idea. When he jumped the branch he was standing on snapped and fell to the base of the tree which was at least 30ft down. Lucky for him he managed to grab the next branch up.
"You should really be careful Cerlan. These trees seem ancient and probably break easy." Krasare said as he pulled himself up higher. Krasare was not having as much trouble with climbing as Cerlan was, but the branches were getting smaller and fewer in between. Krasare looked up to see how far the top was. It was maybe another 15ft up.
"And as for why..." Krasare continued climbing and helping Cerlan. "mostly because I want to see the land from high up. Also maybe we will see the rest of the rulers coming right now."
"But why would they come now? Its near nightfall." Cerlan said. It was getting darker as the sun was setting behind some mountains off to the far west. "Besides,..." Cerlan continued "there already is a ruler here. Maybe we should meet with her, before the other lords get here."
They finally reached the top of the trees and found a couple of branches to sit on. Krasare looked out across in all directions. To the south he could see a yellow tint which must've come from the desert Krasare thought. To the west he saw mountains that were trying to hide the sun from the world. To the north he saw a whitish tint spring up from the land which was the perpetual winter he experienced a while ago. To the east he saw more mountains that were instead hiding the moon which seemed to be a crescent moon tonight. And all around him he could see the forest extend for leagues. It covered up much of anything he could see.
"I suppose we could, but we would just be doing a friendly conversation and not talk about politics. We will leave that for the meeting of the rulers." Krasare finally said after taking in the scenery.

(OOC will keep this topic open for two days unless others respond.)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 am

(The site seems to be slowly dying, but I'll see if anyone wants to join this topic. Thanks for staying active, btw.)
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Menelmacar
Menelmacar

Glory : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Menelmacar would step forward with a sullen look on his face, he had yet to tell the others of the fate of the queen, instead he had been filling in for her and acting as her where he could and had to, upon seeing the men Menelmacar would clear his throat as he tried to clean the look on his face off, trying to get their attention to look at him, at which point he would say "Greetings and welcome, I am Menelmacar, Seer to the Lady of these lands, and Protector of Brill, she is... indisposed at the moment, how may I help you men today?... Your not here for the meeting of the Lords are you?" He was told briefly of this, mostly cause he was going to charade as her so he needed to know how to respond to things that were coming up and so he could not be caught off guard

He stood six foot high and had a five o clock shadow, his armor was one, thought it was not much, and his sword on his hip, he stood up straight as he looked at them both, his eyebrow raised as he waited for an answer, he looked decently built, but rather lanky, and his ears were slightly pointy, and his eyes were slightly slanted, his hands rested in front of him, right hand over the left, he looked between the two men waiting.
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:00 pm

As Krasare and Cerlan came down from the trees Krasare heard a noise come from behind them. It sounded like someone trying to get their attention. When Krasare turned around there was a man. The man didn't seem to be much taller than himself. The man also appeared a bit rugged.
The man spoke to them.
Krasare responded "Greetings to you as well, Menelmacar. I am Krasare, and this is Cerlan. We come from the South-West. As for the meeting of the Lords, I was indeed invited." Krasare paused for a moment thinking about the Queen who sounded like may be in some trouble. He continued "What ails your Queen? May I be of assistance?"
"Krasare, why are you promising aid to another ruler already?" Cerlan questioned seeming slightly distraught.
Krasare looked at Cerlan and replied "Because she may be in need of help. It doesn't matter if it's a ruler or beggar, if someone needs help then they should get it."
And with that Cerlan became quiet as the two awaited the response of Menelmacar.
Back to top Go down
Menelmacar
Menelmacar

Glory : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Menelmacar Paused for a moment on his words, he did not know how to answer these men, so he would tell them the truth "She has lost her voice, the only help that can be offered is trying not to make her speak at this time, but if you will follow me, I will lead you to the meeting room, if your interested" and with that Menelmacar would spin around and walk down to the meeting room, where he would take a seat at a rounded table, and waited for the others to join him.
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Both Krasare and Cerlan were stunned at this news. Rulers take ill now and again. After all they were still only human. Now this was really unfortunate for a land to lose its ruler in such a way thought Krasare.
As the two followed Menelmacar Krasare looked around admiring the décor and architecture. They came to a room that seemed relatively empty except for a round table in the center. A room for meetings with few distractions thought Krasare. Menelmacar took a seat at the table. Krasare turned to him.
"Both you and your Lady have my sympathies." said Krasare as he bowed to Menelmacar. Krasare then took a seat next to Menelmacar. Cerlan sat next to Krasare as it were only natural. Krasare continued "I would request an audience with her after the meeting to give my condolences in person. However, I do recognize that this may not be possible and will understand if it is not permitted."
Cerlan, looking distraught again, started to open his mouth, but Krasare gave him a look that stopped whatever was going to come out of his mouth.
"I only wish to be friendly and respectful" continued Krasare with a smile as he turned back to Menelmacar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)   Tree Top Scenes (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Northern Cities :: Quing :: The Treetops :: The Tops-
Jump to: