Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Cell 3 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Cell 3 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Cell 3 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Cell 3 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Cell 3 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Cell 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:10 pm

The person in here would wake up with no recollection of the past few weeks, and nothing on them but ragged clothes which might have once been normal, but have been clearly beaten by the weather and other sources. They would wake up sore, and in a dark room.

In this room, however, they would be able to see two other figures, each with their ankles seemingly chained to the ground, just as they would find their own was if they tried to move too far. 

The room would be too dark to be able to distinguish these other two forms, and if they moved (these are you guys, seeing as there are three in this room. There was a soft conversation outside, though through the iron door, it was impossible to distinguish anything.

These two other figures seemed to be the only thing in the cell, minus the lack of light, which made it close to impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Krasare woke up somewhat groggy. His body was slightly numb fromwhat must have been soreness. The room Krasare slowly realized was pitch black. Krasare thought he might still be asleep. After his eyes adjusted to the darkness a little though he discontinued that thought.
When Krasare tried getting up he realized that his ankles were chained to the floor. There seemed to be enough leeway in the chains to allow him to stand, but not much more. He began looking around the room.
This room seemed devoid of everything. His eyes then settled on two figures in the room. They were people at least. He noticed that their legs were chained to the ground as well. A small murmur was coming from outside the cell. Nothing Krasare could hear aside from the noise.
Krasare whispered to the others who seemed to be stirring "Hey are you guys awake?"

(OOC The king finds himself in a real prison now and again without his memories. This should be entertaining.)
Back to top Go down
Cadfael Ken'ill
Cadfael Ken'ill

Glory : 0

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:23 am

Cadfael awoke into the darkness.  He glanced around the room, with no memory of how he'd gotten there.  That was bad.  He never forgot important information like that.  Which would mean either magic or fairly serious trauma.  He looked over himself and did a cursory tactile examination of his skull, none of which showed signs of serious damage.

Without any knowledge of how he'd gotten there, the next question was where he was.  The lack of light indicated an interior room.  The shackles indicated a prison.  That was strange.  He hadn't done anything to draw such attention to himself so early in his plans.  So this was likely unrelated to his ambitions.  After all, only a few even knew those ambitions existed.  He heard a dim conversation through the door, but nothing discernible.

Glancing around the room once more, his eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness.  This time he made out another two figures.  He couldn't see them clearly enough to make anything out.

So currently he was without knowledge of his location, situation, or even who was in the cell with him.  There wasn't much he could plan for with only that cursory information, so he decided instead to wait until more information came available.

Then he noticed one of the figures moving around.

The form stood and whispered, "Hey are you guys awake?"

Cadfael answered "Yes, I'm awake, though I don't know how much good it'll do.  I can't move, and my plans rely on information I can't seem to recall.  What about you?  Do you know anything pertinent? I'm Cadfael, by the way. Commander by trade and training, though without much experience in the field."

He didn't overtly ask for information as it could have caused more trouble, but knowing who was in the sell with him and their capabilities would give him some idea of the situation, which would be necessary in order for him to form a plan.
(OOC it'll be fun to get back on here and write.  Looking forward to it.)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:51 pm

(So, turns out that two whom I was expecting won't be able to post for a week, but I found a sixth, who will be able to get in cell two and start the break out. I hope the little wait until they finish their character won't bother you guys too much. Because of the two who won't be able to join for a week, it will be you four, and I'll find a way for them to jump in later.)

The third body in the room did not stir at all, nor did it make a noise, not so much as a breath. If any were to pay close attention, the body let off a very minor stench, like that of a body that recently joined the dead. The face or full body was close to impossible to see with the little amount of light that came from the minuscule crack under the door.

There were minor noises from the other side of the door, perhaps a muffled conversation, but aside from that, the only noise was that of the two in the cell.

(Feel free to post without me, I'll butt in and post if there is anything important happening, otherwise, skip my turn in posting. The fourth will be joining in a day or two, so it might be three or four days, depending on how frequently they post, before you guys are broken out.)
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 pm

"Ah, I forget myself. My name is Krasare and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Krasare said as he bowed to Cadfael. "As for what I do, I guess you could call me a Spellsword." he continued.
Krasare turned to the other figure who had not moved at all. He started to notice a familiar smell. The stench of death.
"Unfortunately I know very little myself. I do believe that our friend here is not likely to wake judging from the smell. I wonder how long he's been like that." Couldn't have been too long Krasare thought since the figure seemed mostly there.
"Any idea what that sound is?" Krasare asked.
Back to top Go down
Cadfael Ken'ill
Cadfael Ken'ill

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:02 am

Cadfael took that in briefly, and then ran through some possibilities.  He had no weapons.  He had no tools.  Or armor.  Or anythings else, really.  His personal options were limited.  So he needed to find another way.

Maybe it was time to do what every commander dreaded.  Waiting.

"My guess would be that they are passing time.  After all, there's not much we can do in terms of breaking out.  Have any weapons?  Also, my personal spells aren't going to be of much help getting out, unless you need some healing.  I can do a little of that, at least."

Then he stood and moved to the edge of the ring he could move to.  He could make out almost nothing else in the room.  However, he had enough space to move.  That would be enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:07 am

Krasare sat down in about as comfortable as he could with his legs chained down in a stone room. I guess they really can't disarm me except by removing my arms he thought.
"Yea, not much of a way to get ourselves out of here. We will just have to wait until they decide to remove these chains." Krasare said as he shook the chains on his legs. He continued "However it appears they have no idea what I'm capable of, otherwise they would've done something to my hands as well. I do have weapons, but alas none for you as they cannot leave my possession."
Krasare began to laugh. "And here I thought I would only have one prison, but it appears I have been put into yet another one although this one is more physical than the other." Krasare chuckled.
"Is this the first time something like this has happened to you?" Krasare asked to help relieve himself of boredom.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Alright, last person should be finnalllly joining. Sorry for the wait, and if it's a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:57 pm

(Alright, you two seem the most interested, so I'll have the thing happen here to try to keep that interest. You're also the most active, and I've realized that if I just wait around, it will bore me, and you.)

It was at that time that the two would be able to hear a small noise coming from the door, and a distortion of the light that came from it. 

The noise was a scratching, one so light that, under any other condition, it would not be able to be heard. However, in the cell with complete silence, minus the voices of the occupants, they would be able to hear it in the pauses they made.

If they watched, they would be able to see a very small and furry head pushing itself under the door way, slowly forcing itself into the room. At first it would just be a nose, but gradually, the minuscule creature would writhe its way into the room. It was simple after the head went through, and quickly, the rest of the mouse squeezed under the heavy door, its bones seeming to bend in ways that threatened to cause them to snap, but did not.

Once through, the mouse quickly races across the room, obviously just as blinded as the other two. The first thing it came into contact with was the dead body, and after a moment of sniffing, the mouse turned around, and began heading towards the door. 

However, on it's way back to the door, the mouse would run over Krasare's foot, and pause there, smelling that as well. Then, the mouse stopped, placing a paw on the foot, and gazed up to where it believed the head of this being would be, seemingly waiting.
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 pm

As Krasare was talking, he felt a brush across his feet. It felt furry and tickled a little bit. He looked down at his feet and found a small object. It was moving, and revealed to be a mouse.
"It appears we have a guest." said Krasare still watching the mouse. It seemed intent on getting his attention which it had succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Cadfael Ken'ill
Cadfael Ken'ill

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm

"No, I haven't been captured before.  The closest I've been before was when I was wounded during a practice session and confined to the infirmary for a time. And don't worry about the weapons, my grasp of weapons is far from complete.  I need to learn a lot more before I can truly utilize them effectively,"  Cadfael replied.

All the while, Cadfael looked at the little creature squeezing under the door in amusement.

"It appears we have a guest," Krasare commented.

"It looks like other beings than we can pass through quite easily and willingly," Cadfael said as the mouse paused before Krasare.

(OOC: Useful trick, that)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm

The mouse, seeing that two of the three figures in the room could move, backed up a bit, and then quickly darted into a dark corner of the room. 

Once in the corner, however, the mouse stopped, and placed both paws on the sides of its head. Then, the mouse slowly started changing. 

It was not a pretty process, if the other two could see it. The bones of the mouse began expand, stretching the skin as it did so. The hair did not grow except for a patch on the head. As the head grew, the snout expanded, spreading out, quickly forming a human nose. The tail also seemed to disappear completely. 

It was not long before a strange looking man stood before the two in the cell, coughing, and in obvious pain from the transformation, trying to stretch out certain muscles. His face strangely resembled a mouse in build, and his body slightly as well. 

He stood for a moment, trying to catch his breath, then glanced up, grinning at the other two.

(Also, if interest is dead or dying, feel free to say so xp I was hoping for more of a revival, so I understand if you two want to take a break from the site. I'll be starting college soon, so my activity might plummet.)
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 pm

The little creature seemed very aware of the two in the prison. It went over to a corner of the room. Once there it seemed to start changing. The mouse got bigger and lost its hair as well as its tail. This sight surprised Krasare for he had never seen anything like this before. The closest thing to this was the snake man he encountered a few years ago, but that was just a humanoid snake; not the seemingly excruciating process of transformation of size and shape.
"Well now, that is an interesting trick if not slightly repulsive." said Krasare to the newly formed humanoid creature. "Could you tell us where we are and what is going on?"

(Sorry it took a while to respond. A little busy and usually out of energy. I was also wondering about the new person since she(assuming) hasn't been on.)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:34 pm

(If you guys want to continue, I can get the third person back on. I told them the site is essentially dead for now though, which is why they haven't been on.)
Back to top Go down
Krasare
Krasare

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:28 pm

(Yea the website is dead at this point I think and about nothing can change that. I don't think Cadfael is really interested anymore either. Might as well call it quits. I wish the site could've gone better. Thanks for trying at least.)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Yeah, my apologies as well. I was hoping it would become more populated than it ever did. But, oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for sticking around as well. I'm not sure if you at all like anime, but if you do, there's a naruto site that I got the inspiration for this one from. It's doing very well, and has over 100 people. Again, I don't know if you'd like that, but just thought I'd throw it out there if you liked the format and ways that this game goes. 

But, I will be lurking, and if there is ever a way to revive this site completely, I'll let you know. Thanks for sticking around for its last breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cell 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 3   Cell 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cell 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The North East :: The Lake of Warriors (wilderness) :: End of the Dark Road(warning!)-
Jump to: