Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Kings and Mages Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Kings and Mages Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Kings and Mages Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Kings and Mages Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Kings and Mages Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Kings and Mages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Morpheus walked into the throne room, using his quarterstaff as a walking stick. His tall gangly form was covered in his robes, keeping his hood up over his face, obscuring his features. He had set up an appointment with the king as he wanted to discuss a certain matter with him. Morpheus truly held no loyalties to the king of this land, but he did require the money and experience if he was to venture out into the world and make his own way. As his witch caretaker had taught him: Kings are no different than his subjects, except he holds the power. Morpheus stood patiently in the throne room, tapping the base of his staff on the tile floor of the throne room every couple of minutes, keeping himself occupied. His sanguine eyes glanced around the room, falling from guard to guard, eyes finally resting on the throne. He began thinking what kind of king he might be, thoughts creeping away from his true purpose. He shook his head, forcing the distracting thoughts away. He needed mercenary work, the king can provide it. He started to dwell on all the ways the talk with the king could go, waiting for him to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
James the Hunter
James the Hunter

Glory : 0

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:54 am

James stood through the door behind the throne that was one way to the balconies. He looked out at the guards.
He stopped, and grinned, "Guards, dismissed, except Rex, Leo, and May."
All the other guards except the ones he named exited to the throne room. He glanced at the man in the hood who had set up an appointment with James.
James took his seat, and look upon the man, not able to discern his features.
He glances at the three guards he had stay, each of them coming here for their own reasons. They weren't truly ready to defend the king, but James was hoping that by being around they might learn of something.
He turned to the man. He says to him, "What will you have of your king? Are you looking for a royal position? I have many jobs open for the loyal members of my kingdom."
Back to top Go down

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Morpheus watched as all but three of the remaining guards were dismissed by their king. The remaining three stood at their posts, as attentive as ever. Morpheus stepped forward, bowing before the leader of the land. He showed as much grace as he was able, bowing his head before the King.
"King James..." Morpheus began. "I must thank you for accepting my proposal to meet. I must assume your schedule has been tied up as of late. My name is Morpheus, and as I have stated when I set up this appointment, I am looking for work. I am versed in the ways of magic, and wish to serve." Morpheus stood again, his tall gangly form straightening to its full height.
Back to top Go down
James the Hunter
James the Hunter

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:53 pm

James smiled and said, "Call me James please. I haven't held this throne long enough to be concerned for the name King. Also, don't worry about my schedule, I will always make room for my people."
He looks at his guards, who each seem to have a flash of anger at telling this man to just call him James. He grinned over at them, they glared back. He thinks to himself, "Probably should of told them the same thing."
He stands up, and walks over to the man, "Tell me, what is your name? I have a spot for a court mage. It pays 10 gold pieces a week and as the kingdom grows, so does your pay. (5 gp per civilian so at 2, 10, at 3, 15) Do you accept this position?"
Back to top Go down

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Morpheus looked at James as he requested his name. Did he not hear him? or perhaps he did not think it was his actual name. Understandable as it was a strange name, especially around these parts. He cleared his throat and repeated himself.
"As I said sir, my name is Morpheus." Then he heard the king offer the job of court mage. It would definitely be in his best interest to accept as he would be close to the leading authority of the land, he would get paid, and that this would be the perfect situation to gain political experience. Morpheus straightens his back and looks up at the king, a look of determination on his face.
"It would be an honor sir."
Back to top Go down
James the Hunter
James the Hunter

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:49 pm

James grins, and rises from his throne. He walks over to where Morpheus (I missed your name the first time, my bad) was standing, and held out his hand.
"I don't have a sword to knight you with, but I figure to seal the deal, a nice hand shake will do." James then said.
If the man accepted the handshake, James would return to his throne, and having nothing more to say, would let Morpheus speak any other requests he had.
It Morpheus didn't accept the handshake, James would sigh, shake his head, and leave with his guards, done with Morpheus, exiting out the same way that he had entered.
Back to top Go down

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:19 am

Morpheus extended his hand, gasping the King's. The deal was complete. He held that for a second or two before retracting his palm.
"Now, if there isn't anything else, sir, I will take my leave. I will show up to work tomorrow if you permit it. Or if you wish, I could start now. Is there anything specific I should be looking for? Something you need me to retrieve?"
Should the King decline his offer, Morpheus would leave, heading to the inn he was staying in. If The king did have something for him to do, he would listen to the details before setting out immediately.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

(James, your signature is currently the character sheet that you deleted.)
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
James the Hunter
James the Hunter

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:04 pm

James smiled, and said, "I have nothing for you for today. Thank you for joining the services of your king I will call upon you when I have need of you."
With that James was done, having nothing more to say. He would rise from his throne, nod his head, and exit with his three guards out the same way he entered. 

[exit if nothing else, twc 457, +9 stats (if i can put this towards craft all to craft( if not all to memory)) 457/9000 (three royal guard members)]
Back to top Go down

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm

(exit)

TWC: 556

Claiming 10 stat points
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:06 pm

(I'm pretty sure that craft is a physical attribute, so to memory they go. Approving both. And psst, James, now your sig is your character creation, not your character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kings and Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Mages   Kings and Mages Empty

Back to top Go down

Kings and Mages
Page 1 of 1