Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Wanderings Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Wanderings Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Wanderings Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Wanderings Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Wanderings Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Wanderings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Wanderings   Wanderings EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Over the past seven years since Krasare lost his memory he has been traveling all over the continent. He never liked using maps when he had nowhere to go so he almost never carried one. In the towns and villages he has visited he found things to do whether it was entertaining people with magic, being a guardsman for a traveling caravan, or just helping with labor in town. Krasare still has not found a single clue about his forgotten past, not that he was looking for it, and he hasn’t remembered anything.

Krasare’s wanderings have taken him to Lake Town today in the North-East. As Krasare was walking down the road he happened upon a sheep herder attending to his trade. Krasare decided to start up a conversation with the herder.
“Hello there!” Krasare yelled towards the man.
“Good morning!” He yelled back as he left his sheep to their grazing and walked over to Krasare.
As the man walked over Krasare noticed that the man seemed to be only slightly taller than him. He was wearing raggedy clothing.
“What town is this that I’ve found myself in?” asked Krasare.
“Don’t you have a map?! This here’s Lake Town.” Said the man slightly astonished.
“Haha. No I usually don’t carry maps when I’m just walking around.” Krasare laughed.
“Well where are you from then?” asked the man.
“Oh here, there, and everywhere. I’m a traveler by trade I suppose. Could never stay in one place.” At this the man gave Krasare a strange look. “Oh no not because of anything I did! I just never felt like staying in in places too long. Guess I just enjoy adventure.”
“Hmm…Have you seen a little girl near here while you were traveling near here?” asked the man. “She seems to have run off from town. Nobody has been able to find her.” The man looked very worried as he said this. “We are worried she went up into the hills. That is no place for children with all the animals and stories about the hills.”
“No. What does she look like?”
“She’s only about this tall.” He put his hand to his chest as if comparing height to someone who was there. “And she has long blonde hair.”
“If I see her I’ll bring her back to the village.” Krasare said this even though he already decided to go to the hills to look for her.
“I’m sure her family would be thankful for her safe return. Whoops the sheep are getting out of line again good day to you sir.” He said as he was running off to tend to his sheep again.
Krasare began to make his way towards the Eastern Hills.
(OOC Krasare is going to the Base of the Mounds).
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderings   Wanderings EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Approved. Also, you can gain levels for topics without combat involved, but can only use those levels to level up your patience and memory, I believe (I still haven't memorized my own rules). In this case, you could gain up to 9 levels to distribute among patience and memory (453 words/50).

Aand, if adventuring alone isn't too exciting, you can either make your way to a danger area, where a mod/admin (like me) can attack you with a very weak npc (such as a wolf) to make things more interesting. Or, feel free to move to a different land (like the North), and interact with the other players there if you wish. However, all these are just options for if you get bored, and of course, you decide to do whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderings   Wanderings EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Don't worry it will eventually go into danger areas, I just needed a beginning. After all how can it be a rescue if there isn't anything to fight.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderings   Wanderings EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Alright. I had a feeling you knew what you were doing, but I just had to make sure.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderings   Wanderings Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The North East :: Laketown :: The Warrior Hall :: The Pasture :: The Herding Hills-
Jump to: