Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Alliance  Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Alliance  Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Alliance  Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Alliance  Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Alliance  Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

Glory : 3

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Alliance    Alliance  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 pm

The messenger enter the great hall and came before the king bowing and offering the letter he was to deliver. "It is a alliance proposal from King Ivan Pendragon of the West."
Back to top Go down
Cedric
Cedric

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance    Alliance  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Cedric looked at the messenger, tilting his head when he bowed.

"You need not be so formal, you're a guest! One that means no harm for that matter but, one problem, I am.... unfamiliar with the name." Cedric gently got up from his thrown and walked over to him. "Could you describe him, Dear?"

The messenger looked shocked for a second then composed himself. "H-h-h... I mean my name isn't... Dear." He was blushing a lot, he seemed to fear Cedric. Oh, that won't do.

"Please, don't fear me my friend! Unless you do something brash, but I doubt you will," Cedric winked at the messenger. "Now, please start by telling me your name and describe this man to me."

The messenger nodded, seemingly surprised a king had asked for his name. Surprised at all of this, if we were being honest. A king being so friendly and informal? Calling him Dear? He shook his head. "My name is David, your...."

"My name is Cedric, but you can call me Honey if you like." Another wink.

"Uh.... Cedric... okay..." THe messenger coughed. "My King is a serious fellow, a knight. He als-" He was interrupted by Cedric's smile and open laughter.

"Oh! It's him. Never did give me his name, but it's good to know. Thank you David." Cedric smiled warmly at the man, and shook his hand while taking the letter.

It was very short and to the point. Cedric had been waiting for an alliance to come his way, either from Hair Gel Man or from Ol' Grumpy himself. He hadn't heard of Hairdu being a king just yet, but he suspected it would be coming. He seemed the type.

"Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!" Cedric squealed happily. This wasn't about those two yet, but he could guess it would come to that. He walked back to his throne, dipping a quill in some ink (he had a small table put to the side. Who knew being a king meant answering so much mail, and this time not the love letter variety.

He wrote down a small message, smiling to himself.

Why, I'd love to be friends! My answer is yes... Ivan.

- 'Blondie'

He gave it to the messenger, who had finally seemed to warm up to him.

"Do you need anything for your travels, David? Food, water, protection?" David shook his head but smiled at Cedric.

"No thank you, Cedric."

"You're welcome in the North anytime." Cedric patted his shoulder, and sent him off.

If he dotted his exclamation point with a heart, well. He wouldn't deny it.
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance    Alliance  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 pm

The messenger returned and bowed before Ivan extending a Hand with a rolled piece of parchment in it.

Ivan stood up and walked over to the merchant taking the letter from as he went. Stopping beside the messenger he read the reply, "Why, I'd love to be friends! My answer is yes... Ivan." it said.

Ivan tilted back his head and laughed. At hearing this the messenger flinched and looked scared. Ivan looked down at him and patted his shoulder, "it 's ok" he said, "you've done a good job" then to one of the palace guard, "take this man and make sure he is given a good meal and a nice room in the castle", the guard nodded and guided the messenger out, "thank you my lord" the messenger said as he Left.

Ivan smiled, this was tremendous news, he had secured a mount of safety for his kingdom and gained a very valuable ally.

Ivan returned to his throne and sat down putting the letter on a side table, he smiled again the said to himself, "well Blondie looks like we'll be seeing a good amount of one another"

Back to top Go down
Cedric
Cedric

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance    Alliance  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Cedric stretched out on his throne, eye closed, having dealt with the daily work of running the kingdom. He was glad to have a new ally, with such fun possibilities too!

He opened his eyes when he remembered his Advisor, and the other who was with them. Why, he'd bet Sandy was Ivan's own advisor! When Cedric decided that Seer was of the desert, he couldn't pinpoint, but he knew he was right. Having been all over, you know the feel of each place.

Or at least, you'd have to if you know, you planned on stalking someone for awhile before killing them. Cedric was well addressed with the land of each kingdom. He knew how to blend.

This meant not only would he see more of Ivan, but the Specs as well. Very fun.

Cedric thought back to the lodge, he and Ivan would be good friends. Based on how the knight acted when he let loose on Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome. With this in mind, he knew the King would help out the messenger as well. He was a serious looking man for a reason, he probably treated all of his subjects well, with special exceptions. Good, he enjoyed David. Which reminded him, he should get his own messenger.

He got up out of the thrown, walking into town to find someone interested in traveling and money.

[Exit]

((OOC: Word count=661. Request to put 661 words into Assassin class. Would now be at 3274.))
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance    Alliance  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance    Alliance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Northern Cities :: Zi :: The Great Hall :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: