Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Encouraging Crowd

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cedric
Cedric

Glory : 3

Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Cedric watched as the knight left, knocking into Pompadour. That'll be a hoot later on, can't wait for the bloodshed.

Ah, how Cedric loved a good rivalry.

Pompadour asked him to talk, but unfortunately Cedric had plans he had to attend to.

"Another time, Big Hair McGee, I have something I need to take care of." He winked, one of those good friendly winks that usually hinted at joking.

He wasn't, but eh, at some point he'd find a fitting name.

He watched as the Seer left, thinking about his words. What a weird guy, Cedric laughed openly. It reminded him of the time he went undercover as a Farmer trying to sell his chestnuts to his target. Hahaha, oh yes. Beware that someone indeed.

Cedric brought his attention to Archea and Rowena.

"Shall we?" He quickly got out of his chair in one smooth motion, turning back to the others still present.

He walked up to Dandelion, and went on one knee.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, my strong Dandelion. I hope our paths cross again, I think you'd be a good ally." He winked, got up, and turned to Pompadour.

"We will meet again, I'm sure of it." He said this mostly because he wouldn't rest until a name fit this Pompadourian, who knew how long that would take.

Finally, he turned to North Rose.

"You," Cedric said as he pulled a chair up to the silent girl. "You are an absolute delight, Rose. I hope you'll find me soon, or later on in your travels." He ignored the slightly shocked look on her face when he called her Rose. Did she find that name to dainty? He'd make up for it later in any case. He picked up her hand, and placed a small kiss on it.

Cedric got up, motioned to his friend and his daughter, and they all left the building together. At the door, Cedric turned to Archea.

"Would you mind watching Rowena for a couple days? You're free to stay in our home, I must go proclaim myself king." Archea seemed up for it, wishing him luck.

He then turned to his daughter, and knelt to be near eye level to her (He'd been doing this since she first came into his life).

"Papa's off to go become king sweetie, so just stay with Archea for awhile, okay? I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you. Not that I don't think you can take care of yourself, I just like to keep tabs." Cedric went to go pinch her cheek, but knowing that she would punch him in his face, he instead went for a gentle pat on the cheek.

And he was off.

"I'm going to be a great king." Cedric smirked.

[exit]

((OOC: Total Topic Words= 2,114 points= 42 rounded. 10 in memory 12 in patience))
Back to top Go down
http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Approving Cedric's exit.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 pm

After the Knight left, Pompadour spoke up, asking about some chestnut superstitions. Archea wasn’t really listening, to be honest. The first lady that had entered (Archea hadn’t come up with nicknames for the ladies) also chose to stay a little longer at the table. Maybe like him, she was hoping to see if there would be any after action.

The Seer seemed to be thoroughly done, however. As he stood to leave, he answered Pompadour’s question about the chestnuts, and then disappeared out the Lodge door. Archea was slightly disappointed. It would’ve been interesting to have a chat with the Seer – about what, he didn’t know, but chats were always nice.

Shortly after the Seer took his (or their?) leave, Cedric also deemed it a good time to part. He went to each individual left and gave them their own special farewell. Archea couldn’t help but chuckle at this.

He waved cheerfully at those remaining at the table and issued a general, “Goodbye. Nice meeting you all; I hope we cross paths sometime again!” and then followed Cedric out the door with Rowena in tow.

Outside the Lodge, in the bone chilling cold air, Cedric turned to him and asked of him a very important task. “Would you mind watching Rowena for a couple days?” Cedric further explained how he was off to claim the throne of the North. Archea was delighted, of course, to accept the duty, and he didn’t even really consider it a duty, because he knew he’d have fun while doing it.

“Of course!” Archea beamed at Cedric and Rowena simultaneously. “And best of luck on your endeavor!”

Cedric bid farewell to Rowena in his special Cedric way, and then set off with a skip to his step. Archea couldn’t wait to hear how everything turned out.

Eventually turning to Rowena, Archea cheerfully proposed they adventure the North during her father’s absence. She agreed, and the two set off into the frozen land of snow.

{EXIT}

((OOC: Total Topic Words = 2,392 ; points = 48 rounded ; +12 patience , +14 memory))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Approving Archea's exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm

The party was winding down, and Edgardo had business to attend to. He was disappointed that Cedric- sorry, Blondie, had snuffed him, but that was fine. He had plenty of time. It had seemed that he had some rather pressing business to attend to, seeing as he had to leave the little one behind. Edgardo had Blondie figured for a fighter, but a smart one; nothing like the knight. Blondie would rather walk right up to you with a beaming grin on his face and  slide a razor-sharp blade between your vertebrae than charge you, steel naked and thirsting for war. He could be a dangerous enemy, and quite possibly an even more dangerous friend. Still, Edgardo had a persistent respect for him; the man had a silver tongue.

The knight was a different story entirely. Something about him, no, everything about him rubbed Edgardo the wrong way, and it would be inevitable that they would eventually clash. However, Edgardo was not so sure who would come out on top, and that was what made him uneasy. Despite all that, Edgardo still held some slight respect for the man, as not was not easy to follow the way of the knight, and he had a look in his eyes that told Edgardo that he had seen more horrors than it was possible that Edgardo ever would.

Edgardo was awoken from his musings when Archea left the table, with nary a glance back or farewell, with the little one not far behind her. Edgardo could see a trend forming, and although the  increasing amount of deserters meant that he could have some quality time with the ladies still present, he realized it was in his best interest to make haste and leave. The bartender had been scrubbing the same mug for almost ten minutes, all the while staring at Edgardo, and he did not look like a man Edgardo would like to tangle with, especially not with a few glasses of wine in him. Edgardo, purposefully avoiding eye contact with the staring bartender, pushed his chair back and lazily rose to his feet. Addressing the table, he spoke in a way so as to shield his words from the prying bartender.

"Well, it's been fun. UNfortuneately, I have to, uh, vacate the premises for the, uh, meanwhile, yeah? He cast a glance at the Seer, posturing as he did so. "Thanks for the advice about chestnuts, Seer, I'll take them to heart. Edgardo raised his voice, intending for the bartender to hear him: "And thanks for agreeing to pay my tab! Gotta run, I will see you merry band sometime in the future! Steeping back a pace, Edgardo made a flamboyant, almost mocking bow, exclaiming "Farewell!" before making a beeline for the door, hastily throwing on his coat. Oh, how he hated the cold. It was time for a change, Some travel. He thought he'd go find some dice and roll to see where he ended up next.

[EXIT]

(OOC: Total words in-topic: 2056. Requesting 41 points, 30 into memory and 11 into patience)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Approving Jacob's exit. If you need to know how to properly add what you requested, just look at any of the previous people's characters sheets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:52 am

The Seer rose to his feet, making the end of their merry little gathering. The dark, hooded figure made his way towards the door when Pompadour asked his final question. Without missing a beat, the Seer twisted back to the group to offer few quick words about chestnuts. It might have been a jab at humor but clearly the hooded man (thing?) understood very little on that subject. With that, the hooded figure turned to again head for the door, leaving Avis to frown at his retreating back.

The others too seemed to sense their little meeting had drawn to a close. Cedric was the first to make his leave, saying, as the knight had, he had something he too needed to take care of. Avis was rather surprised when the elfish man then turned to her.

It was a pleasure to meet you, my strong Dandelion.” Cedric said, again winking at her.

Dandelion? Who was he calling dandelion?

“I hope our paths cross again, I think you’d be a good ally.” And Cedric stood form his seat.

“Uh, yeah.” Was the best response Avis was able to formulate, her normal, sassy nature taking a brief holiday.
Avis was somewhat aware as Cedric conserved with Archea and the younger girl before taking his leave. The man, Cedric, was strange; Avis didn’t know if she trusted him. On one level he seemed tremendously friendly. He seemed like a good guy, a friend. But on another level he seemed ready to slip a dagger through one’s ribcage at a moment’s notice.

She was snapped back to reality when Archea and the young girl took their leave of the table. Avis let a small sigh of disappointment. She’d hoped something of greater importance was going to happen but it seemed it was all now over.
Pompadour appeared to agree as he too stood. He was quite obviously tossing worried looks over at the glowering bartender. She didn’t pay whole attention until the last part of his speech. “Thanks for agreeing to pay my tab!” and, with that, he was scurrying to the door.

Oh, hell no.

Avis returned her chair legs to the floor before standing.

“Well this ship has sailed. See you losers later.” She said, grinning sheepishly at the remaining occupants of the table. She used the term “loser” as lovingly as she could. The word by now was just a regular part of her vocabulary.

And she turned and followed Mr. Pompadour to the entrance, drawing her hood over her short hair as she did so. Honestly she had no idea what she would do next. Maybe hang out in the North for a double of days, see what happened. But then what? She had no idea.

[EXIT]

((OOC: 2115 words. Requesting 42 points: 21 to Patience, 21 to memory) )
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 am

Approving Avis's exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 am

Pompadour attempted to Cedric, but Cedric had other things he needed to take care of. "Another time, Big Hair McGee, I have something I need to take care of."

The Seer had left and Rowena obediently followed after Cedric who decided now was the time to go. Looking over her shoulder, Rowena curtly nodded to those who still remained. If she ever did see any of them again, it would be because of Cedric, so there was no immediate need to make friends. Or foes for that matter. Moving through the swinging door and into the cold was a shock, Rowena gave half a thought to ducking back inside but the doors closed behind her with a soft bang.

Finally Cedric turned to them, Archea had left with them, and spoke of what had been on his mind. Rowena knew this day would come. With his natural talent with people, both in killing and befriending them, he was bound to become king someday. Rowena was happy for him, and she doubted she would mind spending time with Archea, who proposed they headed north. Rowena agreed and they were off.

[EXIT}

((OOC: Total words in-topic: 900. Requesting 18 points, 18 into patience))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Glory : 0

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Rose listened quietly to what the hooded man had to say. She hadn't thought she would live a "normal" life since she was little, and she wasn't sure what consisted of a "normal" life. The classic idea of a "normal life" sounded boring. Rose thought that maybe people confused boring for normal too much. Maybe her life WOULD be considered normal, it did have normal aspects in it. Like the blond boy watching her. Did he want to fight? She was ready for a fight anyway, all of these people around her were making her uncomfortable. Or was he looking at her... affectionately? Wait, affectionately? She stole a glance at him. Yep, definitely affectionately. And that man with the large hair also seemed to have eyes for her...

Oh boys, do behave. Rose had meant to join the table inconspicuously.

What did the blond boy say? Dammit, now she's out of the loop. Hold on. Okay, so the knight is leaving. And he bumped into the big-haired guy, how petty. They'll probably have issues later; hopefully they'll settle them with words. It's unnecessary for either of them to spill blood over this.

Oh what's the blond boy doing now? He thinks I'm a delight... but I haven't done anything delightful. Well, it's nice of him, anyways. But how does he know my name? I'm almost positive I hadn't said my name (although maybe I should have). He nicknamed the other girl after a flower, maybe it... was a coincidence. This has become rather discomforting. Who was this guy? He placed a kiss softly on my hand.

He had no right. She brought her hand up to her chest and clenched it into a fist. She'd find him later. Whether it were to end him, make him an ally, or make sure that he knew that she would be the end of him, she didn't know yet. She pondered it for a bit.

Rose was royally pissed off. She left the empty table, to make room for the others who needed to make use of it. Man, she needs to stop thinking so much. She angrily bust through the front door of the lodge, accidentally startling a group of older women. Social gatherings aren't her thing. Maybe murdering some creatures would calm her down.

[EXIT]
((OOC: Total words in-topic: 706. Requesting 5 points into memory, 9 into patience))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:46 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encouraging Crowd   Encouraging Crowd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encouraging Crowd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: For the Game :: Character Classes :: The Fighter :: Warrior-
Jump to: