Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
A Traveler Once Again Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

A Traveler Once Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krasare
Krasare

Glory : 1

A Traveler Once Again Empty
PostSubject: A Traveler Once Again   A Traveler Once Again EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:42 pm

With both of their supplies packed Krasare and Cerlan head to the Midgern to their meeting with the other rulers. 

Cerlan, barely out of the city gates was already huffing and puffing from the walk. "Castle life been too easy on you Cerlan?" Krasare asked jokingly. Cerlan gave Krasare an evil stare. "You know I've had to deal with a lot since there was no ruler..." said Cerlan beginning a long list of things Krasare didn't really care about. Krasare stared up at the beautiful open sky as they continued walking.

"Hey..." Krasare interrupted, "just who were you to me before I lost my memory?" At this Cerlan almost seemed to stand to attention. He then seemed to become lost in thought.

Finally he said "Well, I suppose for starters I was the steward of the palace. What that entailed was really looking after you more or less. You were always running around and getting into mischief."

Krasare laughed "Sounds like you had fun chasing me around then."

Cerlan continued "As you got older you were more of a handful. Nobody could stop you from going on your adventures. It did worry your parents quite a bit with your behavior. When you disappeared though seven years ago your family literally died of worry over you."

At this Krasare bent his head down a little bit. When Cerlan saw this he exclaimed "Oh, but it isn't your fault Krasare. Really it was nobodies fault. You lost your memory and had no idea about this." This didn't seem to cheer Krasare up.

Cerlan looking slightly depressed at Krasare's mood decided to continue his story. Krasare really wasn't paying attention to him now.

Krasare was lost in thought. What would've happened if he hadn't lost his memory he wondered. Would he have continued being a prince? Would there not have been a missing ruler for seven years?

Krasare pushed these thoughts out of his mind thinking what's in the past is past and you can't change that. I can only continue moving forward.

Krasare was back to his usual relaxed self now.

A shout from the distance behind them caught his attention. It was a man riding on a horse. He was shouting "My lord, my Lord..." He stopped right in front of the pair. "A message for you from the King in the South-Eastern."

"I swear I'm going to put in a law stating that everyone must call me Krasare." Krasare laughed only half jokingly. He took the letter from the messenger and sent him on his way.

Krasare opened the letter and read it. He chuckled. "It seems we have an interesting assortment of people coming. and handed the first letter to Cerlan. He began reading the responses of the other kingdoms. He then handed these letters to Cerlan and said "So what do you make of this King James?"

Shortly after reading the other letters Cerlan replied "Well he seems like a bit of a fool to me, calling out an alliance between rulers and calling it secrecy." Krasare laughed at this. "At least he is trying to do right by the rest of us."

"Krasare it says we were able to bring some guards if we wanted, we should head back and..." Krasare cut him off and said "But that would be no fun. You really haven't been adventuring much have you?!" Krasare gave Cerlan a big grin and continued forward. "Don't worry I'll protect you Cerlan since it appears you didn't bring anything to fight with." Krasare laughed again.

Cerlan paused for a moment and then said "Hey that's supposed to be the other way around!"

(OOC should be 12 attribute points to memory and 608 words towards dualist, also traveling to Midgern with Cerlan as a non-combat attendee)
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

A Traveler Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Traveler Once Again   A Traveler Once Again EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net

A Traveler Once Again
Page 1 of 1