A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
by The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
by The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
by Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
by The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
by The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
by The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
by The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
by Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
by Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
by The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
by The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
by Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Share | 

A quick dip into politics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Pendragon

Glory : 3

PostSubject: A quick dip into politics   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Ivan walked to the door of the throne room. He had never been to this place before, but it was surprisingly well designed and Ivan was impressed with it. Ivan Went over once again what he had planed to say to Cedric. Looking back over his shoulder he gave Edgar a small smile and then turned back to the doors. why was he nervous? this was just friendly politics why should it make him feel slightly shaky? Ivan thought for a moment. Then something surfaced in his mind. I've never done this before, I've never discussed matters of diplomacy that could affect hundreds of lives, with other men!. still he wasn't quite sure why that made him nervous. He decide to ignore it for now and, hoping Cedric was home, opened the doors and strode in to the room, putting on a smile and trying to walk nonchalantly. 

((just want my character to discuss some political stuff with Cedric, like new king, and suicide of another king.))

Ignavi coram morte quidem animam trahunt, audaces autem illam non saltem advertunt. (The cowards agonize about death, the brave don't even notice it) -Julius Caesar 

Death is but another path one that we all must take
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Cedric was doing his usual king stuff, discussing something about a stolen chicken with a farmer when Ivan strode in.

"Excuse me, Sir. How about this, I'll send someone to find out who took your chicken and they will answer for their crimes. It won't take more than a day." The farmer knew Cedric was good on his word, seeing as finding someone quickly was his strong point and helped very much with being king. So far no crimes have gone unpunished if they were brought to him, and because of that they usually were.

He may be a bit full of himself, but yeah. He was a good king.

He was happy to see his Friend, Ivan. It had been a bit, and he knew they had some things to discuss. Kings killing themselves and new ones arriving. Cedric wondered why they were all men and no women had taken a throne yet, but that wasn't something to discuss.

"Hello, my friend!" Cedric announced, walking the farmer out and stopping in front of the king of the West. "What a lovely surprise, would you like something to drink? Eat?" Cedric waved at the man behind Ivan... was his name Edgar? He was pretty sure.

"Edgar! Nice to see you again too, friend," Cedric motioned to his favorite guard, Griffin.

"Can you go get some drinks and snacks? Feel free to take whatever you wish from the kitchen as well."

"Well, in that case," Griffin smirked, and left to the kitchen.

Cedric smiled brightly at his visitors, ready to discuss politics and all that nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
Ivan Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Ivan was glad to see that Cedric was there and seemed to be well. He walked a farmer out of the door and asked Ivan, "would you like something to drink? Eat?". Ivan smiled and responded, "Well i'm not a big fan of your Northern cuisine, but I could do with a nice mug of ale!" He smiled and clapped Cedric on the shoulder. 

He guided the King of the North as he walked up the room. "As you know our good friend, King Pompadour, threw himself off the top tower of his castle and smeared himself across his court yard like a very ripe tomato." He grimaced at this, but inside he didn't feel to sorry about it. He had never really like Pompadour any way. "This takes him out of the equation and at least for me, gets rid of some of my worries that he would mount an attack against my land." he turned to his friend and asked him something that was very much on his mind, "What about this new King, Tyner, what do you think about him? Is he a Threat? Do we need to speak with him?" After he said this he paused, and right before Cedric could speak, he had an idea and said, "What if we form create a meeting between all of the kings and queens to discus politics and what not. Just an idea!" Ivan paused and waited for Cedric's response. His arm still on Cedric's shoulder, and a smile still on his face.

Ignavi coram morte quidem animam trahunt, audaces autem illam non saltem advertunt. (The cowards agonize about death, the brave don't even notice it) -Julius Caesar 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Cedric smiled warmly as he walked with Ivan.

"As you know our good friend, King Pompadour, threw himself off the top tower of his castle and smeared himself across his court yard like a very ripe tomato." Cedric laughed at that, but not for too long. He didn't want to seem like a psychopath. Even if he was kind of one.

"People are dumb, especially him. He was weak and foolish, taking over a kingdom and letting it rot along with himself." Griffin came back with refreshments, putting it on a small table and taking the nice grapes for himself.

"Sir, your food."

"Thank you, Griffin."

Cedric handed Ivan and Edgar their Ale, listening as Ivan discussed the new king.

"What if we form create a meeting between all of the kings and queens to discus politics and what not. Just an idea!"

Cedric smiled at the proposition.

"I think that's a great idea, in fact my dear friend Archea may have the perfect setup right now." Cedric stole one of Griffin's grapes, ignoring his no doubt snarky comeback. "He's from the East, you see, and they hold celebrations for their new royalty. I was planning on heading there later tonight, actually. You're welcome to come the the East as well, and we can all meet on friendly terms."

Cedric offered Edgar the food tray, taking a sip from his water. Northern water was truly refreshing, clean and cold. Then again, everything was always cold.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Ivan drank his ale while he listened to Cedric's proposition. He paused a moment to think about it, Edgar accepted the tray and began to pick trough the food on it, picking out a few different foods and trying them.

"Ok Cedric I'm willing to go with you to this party, it will help us get to know this new king. And also it will help us strengthen our alliance" he smiled and patted Ced on the shoulder.

Edgar showed the food tray to Ivan, raising a eyebrow in a questioning glance. Ivan took the tray and looked over the foods, he shook his head, smiled and looked at Cedric "I do not know how you people live of this stuff!" He laughed and gave the tray back to Griffin. 

"When will we leave? As long as it is soon i'm good, but I have much to attend to back home and can not be away for to long" Ivan waited for Cedric's response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:54 am

Cedric smirked at Ivan's exclamation about the food.

"It's far better than what I ate in the West as a child, I prefer it. The meat and fruit are more my style."

Cedric picked up a piece of northern deer, chewing on it slightly.

"Though I do enjoy them more alive, animals are a beauty this world does not deserve." Cedric paused, thinking about the woods. He should go for a walk sometime. It's been a couple days.

"When will we leave? As long as it is soon i'm good, but I have much to attend to back home and can not be away for to long"

Cedric nodded slightly, he understood.

"I'll be heading off tonight, as soon as my duties are through. You should travel across the borders whenever you like, we'll meet at the party if we don't beforehand. They're a rich family, everyone will be there. Can't miss it." Cedric smiled at Ivan and Edgar, when a guard walked over and whispered in Cedric's ear.

"If you will excuse me, gentlemen," Cedric started walking out of the throne room. "I have to go deal with a chicken thief, urgent business. I'll see you at the party." Cedric winked at the two and left, off to go take back a chicken.

[[EXIT: word count- 723, request to put those to training my guard.]]
Back to top Go down
Ivan Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Ivan nodded at Cedric's comments and then left with Edgar at his heels. He had to get ready to travel.

[EXIT: 587 words, putting them toward Armor Experience 2413 word left, also 11 points to memory (i cab put words toward attributes too right?)]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The First Seer
Founder
Founder

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: A quick dip into politics   Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kings-and-queens-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content