Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

Glory : 11

*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle   *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:34 am

((Wooh! Let's just pick up a mission for the Order and then this topic can be done! But so much introspection and character growth, holla. Also, sorry this is so short, I need to go to work but wanted to pick up a quest at some point today.))

Psyre felt a surge of pleasure at his initiation to the group. He had hoped he would be able to join, and now that he had, he was positively overjoyed. He kept it to himself, but the emotions were there. "Well then, now that I'm officially a member, what I can do to further our goals? I'd like to start helping as soon as possible."

((Again, sorry it's so short. Work sucks sometimes.))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle   *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:11 pm

At the boy's request, David sat back to think for a moment. There was a person that had his interest currently, for the fact that David was not entirely sure it was a person at all. There had been a rumor, very similar, that had once been spread in the west around the time that Belor came to power. A strange man, with even stranger powers, and blood red pupils and razor sharp teeth. The one in the west, however, had disappeared, and the time, his own father had only been five years of age, and so The Order knew nothing of this strange man.

Yet, Belor had mentioned something of the sort in a short journal entry he once made. Yes, Belor, the son of Penter, and yet another in the great line of the family that The Order learned from. Belor mentioned the strange man to have wed his own sister; something very strange, for Belor only met his sister for the first time at the age of twenty and five. Yet, something within the journal entry had caught Belor's attention, and therefore, it caught The Order's as well. He supposed that a chase for information was always a good place to start for new recruits.

"Well, if you wish to begin so soon," David started, scratching his chin. "There is a person of interest to The Order that we know nothing about. I do not intend to harm him, but... only to learn more. There is a very high chance he is not entirely human, and there have been rumors of a similar person having appeared about eighty years ago, just before Belor came to power in the west, and it is speculated that there is a connection.
"But," David said, realizing he was drifting further and further from the topic. "We have heard that currently he is in the South West, however, I doubt he will stay there for long. He may come to the north, or not, but if you wish to begin your work, then I would task you with discovering more about this man, and possibly, if you find his whereabouts, speaking with him personally.
"I do not know if he is dangerous, but if you hear rumors that he is, then keep your distance," David said, wrapping up this (aweful) shpeel. "But, if that does not sound like too much, then the job is yours."

(oh boy, for tying all the players together somehow)
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

Glory : 11

PostSubject: Re: *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle   *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Psyre listened intently. He had been doing a lot of that lately, so he was quite good at it. Not entirely human? Could someone be part human? He had never heard of something able to breed with humans -- well, aside from other humans, of course. He had to learn more. But then again, that seemed to be another thing that the Order offered - an opportunity to get more knowledge about darn near anything and everything under the sun. But that could all wait. He wanted to complete this mission for the Order before anything else.

"Okay, I'll get started right away. I still have quite a lot of business in the North, but I'll do what I can from here and then travel if I need to. When I'm done, I suppose I'll find you or Sven so that I can relay the information. I'll keep you updated on my progress as I'm able, but my first priority is going to be completing this as quickly as I am able. Thank you, sir. I won't let you down."

Honestly, Psyre had no clue where to start. Perhaps with that dockworker that had known about the Order? Surely he'd have heard rumors from the travelers who came to the North by boat. Then again, perhaps it would just be better to simply finish what business he had there and head out to try to find this man. Or pseudo-man, as the case seemed to be. Whatever was going on, it seemed dangerous, intriguing, and vital, all of which Psyre liked. He didn't know what the rest of his time with the Order would be like, but this certainly seemed like a good first mission. He nodded to David as he stood and practically ran out of the building.

The sky was darkening by the time Psyre had left, so he wasn't sure he'd be able to find that dockworker. Then again, he didn't need to. Not right now. First, he had other business to which he had to attend. The Order was at the front of his mind, yes, but he had a former friend that needed to learn a lesson. Cedric had been mistaken about the Order. Psyre could not be more sure about that. Cedric would need to educate himself about the Order and learn their true nature. Psyre had no intention of telling him what it was, but he certainly considered it Cedric's responsibility to learn. If he didn't do so and continued to speak poorly of and even persecute the Order, Psyre would ensure that he would bring no harm to them. He had said Cedric may one day have a chance to prove himself, and that day had come. The moment of truth lay around the corner. Cedric would learn the error of his thoughts. Or, if he didn't, Psyre would teach him the error of his ways.

[Exit]

((IC words: 3318 (66 points)
Attribute points:
+ 47 Memory (150)
No others

Skills:
2000 toward Two Weapon Fighting (once that becomes approved)

Crafting:
+ 26 Arrows (1300 words)

Costs:
(.1 x .25 x 26, rounded down = 0)
None
))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle   *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Aaaand, approved. Not gunna really respond, cause there's nothing for the npc
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle   *Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Dramatic Voice* The Order... of... the Eagle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Northern Cities :: Zi :: The Dockyard :: The Pier-
Jump to: