Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Bonding with Rowenna (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

Glory : 11

Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Psyre just couldn't get enough time with these new people. Cheeky's daughter wasn't nearly as great as him, but Psyre still enjoyed spending time with someone so thoughtful. He also needed to keep getting stronger in order to get his revenge, and training was a great way to do that. "So, after we're done training, do you wanna learn how to hide without sticking out like sore thumb?" Psyre wasn't sure when it had happened, but he'd started joking a lot more lately. With a smile still on his face, he ran out in front of Rowenna with his quarterstaff raised as though it were a standard. He spun around to face her and said, "Do you want me to win with weapons or spells?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Rowena had been correct when she had assumed she would be seeing a lot more of Nature Valley. He had offered to help her train so they could get to know each other and also keep out of Cedrics hair, seeing as he was fairly busy trying to run a kingdom. Rowena was glad to see that the King of the Jungle had lightened up a bit and was now willing to joke around. Even if it was at her expense.

"Sure, maybe in exchange I can teach you how to brush your hair." It was rude, but in a playful way. At least that's how Rowena hoped he would take it.

Rowena raised her quarterstaff in front of her, "weapons."
Back to top Go down
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Oh. Fair point. When was the last time he had brushed his hair? Or cut it? Hm. Oh well, this is time for a fight, not for thinking about hair. Psyre shifted his grip to his favored, each hand about 1.5 feet from the respective ends of the staff. He held it in a diagonal bar in front of him.

"Okay, missy, your loss. Best of luck!" Psyre carefully set the distance between them at about 20 feet, looked up at her, and said, "Wusses first! That's how we people who can actually fight give you guys a handicap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Rude. Rowena wished she had more practice with the quarterstaff, then she could prove the loser he was wrong. But she had grown up fistfighting and changing diapers, not practicing with weapons. And their hadn't been much fighting in her later years either. Cedric understood how much she disliked death and things that were associated with it, like fighting. So they didn't practice together often.

"Well, here goes nothing. If I win, we're shaving your head." There was a smirk on her face, but behind it was slight panic.

Rowena positioned her hands almost the same way Psyre had his. Then ran over somewhat near to mr. I-know-how-to-use-a-quarterstaff and swung at him with her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:53 pm

"Well, here goes nothing. If I win, we're shaving your head." Shaving his head. He could live with that. Anyway, for now, he had to try to teach the girl how to fight. She clearly lived with her head in the clouds, as she rushed at him with her staff in a guard position and then tried to hit him with an end. It was kind of pathetic. For the sake of humoring her, Psyre activated his Soul Shield (200 AP - 40 = 160 remaining in topic), then blocked the attack with it (47 base - 25 from soul shield - 5 from armor = 17 damage. 183 hp remaining). As the staff slammed against the newly manifested shield, Psyre raised his staff above his head with his right hand, stepped forward so that he was a mere 6 inches away from Rowenna -yielding her long staff almost useless- and slammed the short end of his staff down on her right shoulder. (49 base damage)

"Wow, shorty, you look even dumber and weaker when you run. I didn't even know that would be possible." It was still joking, but he hoped to annoy her enough that she would attack him with a bit more vigor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Ouch. ((180 hp down to 136)) Up and coming was clearly trained in the art of quarterstaffs. She would probably have to figure out how they work in order to do any real damage. The insult was pretty pathetic though.

"Oh, and should I aspire to your towering height then? And I don't think anyone can look good running with this thing At least I look better than you." Rowena smiled and slammed the staff into his knee.
Back to top Go down
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:23 pm

"I make up for my short stature by how tall I am while lying down." Psyre gave a sly, Cedric-styled wink. And then winced. His knee didn't really like being hit by a quarterstaff. (183 - 42 = 141 hp remaining) He took a single step back and grabbed the slightly worn handhold on the end of his staff with his left hand. The shield didn't interact with the staff at all, simply passing through it, leaving his movement and attacks unhindered. Then, he snapped the right side of his staff at Shorty's arm and, immediately after, the left side at her right shoulder, aiming for the spot he hit earlier. (Each hit would do 49, if both connect, it's a total of 88 damage)

"You're pretty bad at this, let me know once you get too hurt so I don't accidentally kill you," Psyre said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:38 pm

"How original. I may not be able to beat you standing up, but even I could do it laying down." Rowena winked back, years of living with Cedric had given her plenty of practice and she was pretty good at it. Tiny, and she wasn't referring to his height, had winced at her hit. She was pleased.

The pleasure didn't last long however, as Psyre moved in to hit her again. She had learned how much the staff hurt from Muscle Mcgee's previous hits and attempted to block, but was too slow. ((180 down to 48))

"Alright, I'd rather not wake up too black and blue in the morning. Let's call it off here. You can show me other fun stuff like tree hugging. I'm sure you do it often enough."
Back to top Go down
Psyre Dragnil
Psyre Dragnil

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Psyre hit again. Yikes. They'd have to work on this some. She called for a stop because she "didn't want to wake up black and blue the next morning." Psyre was not impressed. "You sure? The color change might make you look better..." He punched her lightly on the shoulder. The one he had hit a couple times. Then, on a whim, he activated his Servant Wind rune to blow a pile of leaves into her hair. "Come on, Goldileaves, let's go rejoin Papa Bear at the castle."

((OOC: Nailed the nickname. Also Papa Bear is great cuz Cedric and Jaspy are both there I'm so proud of myself for that one. Anyway.
[Exit] In topic words = 617
Requested attributes: +12 Dexterity
Requested skills/others: 600 toward Wild Sense, leaving 400 needed to learn.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:09 pm

"Oh haha. Just because I live indoors mr. king of the jungle." Rowena let out a laugh, wincing when soul patch hit her already bruising shoulder. She realised how comfortable she was with him and smiled. Things had changed a lot in the past few days. Cedric had become king, Archea had joined their little family, and now she had someone who was becoming more and more like her brother.

Rowena had fond, if a bit violent, memories of her brothers. The memories mad her sad though, it had been years since she'd seen them. She was distracted from them when the strong and silent type decided it would be fun to cover her with leaves.

"I guess we'll both have to brush our hair then, won't we?" Rowena giggled throwing a pile of leaves right back at him.

"Papa bear? Hmmm, I like it. Very fitting. Also I never ASKED him to guild my leaves. I'm not as spoiled as you might think." Rowena growled out. She stuck her tongue out at wildabeast and walked away.

((OOC:
[Exit] In topic words: 626
Requested attributes: +6 strength and +6 endurance
Requested skills/others: 600 words towards Tireless Traveler))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:41 am

Approving both.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding with Rowenna (Private)   Bonding with Rowenna (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding with Rowenna (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Southern Cities :: Mutei :: Opening to the Ocean-
Jump to: