A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
by The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
by The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
by Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
by The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
by The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
by The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
by The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
by The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
by Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
by Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
by The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
by The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
by Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
by The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Share | 

The Wormtongue to Your Theoden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The First Seer
Founder
Founder

Glory : 12

PostSubject: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm

The First Seer entered the great hall, and made his way to the throne room, wit Raedahk close behind him. It was time to see if this new king, whom he had already met, wanted an adviser, or not.
His feet moving soundlessly across the wooden floor, no one seemed to be around but himself. He wondered if even the new king would be here, in such an abandoned hall.
It seemed to him that this new era of humans had come just in time; the old were dying out, and they were becoming more scarce.
He paused in front of the throne, waiting to see if the King of The North would show himself or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kings-and-queens-rpg.forumotion.com
Raedahk Seer
Administrator
Administrator

Glory : 5
Location : Wherever I choose to wonder, over dunes, far over yonder

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Raedahk followed behind the First, his new walking stick in hand. It clicked on the smooth stone [or wooden, if you say so] floor as he passed, a rhythmic little noise that would probably bother some bean-counter trying to do accounting work in a nearby room if it continued long enough. Raedahk had heard of the new king, who was apparently quite young, even by human standards. He took a pose by the other seer in front of the throne, leaning over his staff like an old cripple. It had been quite some time since he had played the role of adviser. He quite enjoyed it.

"That which was never born cannot die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric

Glory : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

The forest had brought on some unexpected surprises, but Cedric had to admit it did help him feel better. He thought back to the events and smiled, thinking of Apple Eyes, his daughter, and his friend. He hadn't wanted to leave them, but he was king. He had to be in the throne room a fair amount, which didn't bother him in the least. He was happy to serve the North as its king. He loved his home.

Walking through the door he sees two figures. Cedric smiled when he saw who the first one was.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome himself. Back so soon?" Cedric strode over to them, and stopped when he was close to the Seer and his friend. Probably another seer, seeing as The Seers social habits were probably a bit constrained. "I missed you too, my friend. Who's this lovely fellow? Spectacles here is new to me, so it seems." Cedric bowed lightly to the two, before coming back up and looking them both in the eyes.

"What can I do for you two? Assassin business, or king business?" Cedric smiled at them both, and waited for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thermodymagic.tumblr.com
The First Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:20 pm

As the newly made king entered the room, The First, nodded towards him, showing Raedahk that this was the man.
He introduced himself.... mostly. This human had a very strange sense of humor. It would be interesting to say the least if one of the two of them would become his adviser.
Bowing his head, the First would reply.
"Hello, Cedric. Yes, I have returned.
"This,"
the First gestured to Raedahk, "is Raedahk. He too is a Seer. And today, I believe the question is turned around, and not what can you do for us, but what can we do for you."
Without pausing, the First would explain, as to avoid any confusion for the new king.
"We have been instructed to be... advisers for anyone of the new era of humans who find their way to one of the seven thrones. You are the first, and so here we are. You do not have to accept our offer, however, if you do choose to, then you may pick one of us to stay here and advise you with what ever you may need. The other one will disappear until another human of the new area ascends to a throne and wishes to have a Seer as an adviser."
Here the First did pause, to let the words sink in, and wonder to himself if he was making any sense at all.
"The choice is yours entirely, and you do not have to say yes," the First said.
It was a strange human. None of the others in the lodge had the same sense of humor. He wondered what this king's answer would be, as the visions did not tell him.
Back to top Go down
Raedahk Seer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Raedahk's eyes followed the peculiar human across the room. This man held himself in a unique bearing, not like the arrogant swagger of most the of the kings that Raedahk had seen. Much is changing, Raedahk thought, so much that I cannot even see what this new king might bring. Perhaps he was one of those lazy kings- but no. His sense of humor was much akin to them, but he also seemed to take this business seriously, in his own funny way. Raedahk nodded at the king, wondering what other characters had shown up at the First seer's little party.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 pm

The first Seer spoke, introducing the second. Raedahk, huh?

Interesting proposition.

Cedric walked a bit closer, closing the room between them just a bit. He could have a Seer as an advisor? Sweet deal, he could hardly believe it.

Cedric, despite his looks and attitude, studied many topics. One thing he went over in his youth, were the Seers. He knew they wouldn't be able to see the future that cleary, especially when it was changing.

He had to admit, with the whole 'New Era of Humans' bit the future was probably changing.

He smirked, "That's a generous offer."

Having a Seer as an advisor meant three things, one, they wouldn't betray him, two, while they may not be able to predict the future they were wise beings, and three, Cedric was sure to get bored with anyone else by his side who could handle this responsibility.

He'd have to say yes, of course. Now to chose which one.

He looked between the two, hands behind his back with his head slightly titled, looked from one to the other. His decision was immediate.

"I'd love to have you join me here in the North, Mister." He walked up to Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, and put out his hand for shaking. He turned to Raedahk, "Sorry, Hot Stuff, old friends and all that. I do hope I see more of you as well." He bowed slightly to him again.

He smiled at his own thoughts and turned to his new Advisor.

"I knew we'd be seeing more of each other."

((OOC: Get it, Hot Stuff. Because Desert. Okay.))
Back to top Go down
Raedahk Seer
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 am

Raedahk wrinkled his nose. Hot stuff? What was that supposed to mean. Ordinarily Raedahk would have chuckled at the pun, but he wasn't quite up to date on what new lingo like "hot stuff" might mean. Raedahk bowed to the king, then turned to leave the throne room, nodding to the other seer.
"Good luck," he muttered to him on his way out.
Upon reaching the doors, Raedahk stepped outside, where any onlookers would have been startled to see his form dissipate in the wind.
({[Exit: 292 words that can be used for nothing. Approving my own exit.]})

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The First Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 am

The First listened to Cedric's reply. It seemed that, although this human had a very strange sense of humor, he was wiser than he let on. The First could see this in him, the way he took in the information and processed it. Yes, this human was more than the comic they made themselves out to be.
The First knew, the moment Cedric seemed to choose yes, which one of them it would be. It would be him, of course. That was simply the way it was meant to be; and now Raedahk would go on and become the adviser of the new king of The West.
"Then it will be my pleasure to do so," the First said in response to Cedric's welcome. However, there was one thing he chuckled at.
"For you, I think it was only a feeling that we would meet again. For me, though, I knew we would see each other again."
With this, Raedahk left, off to his other business. He had a feeling though, that their two cities would be closely tied to one another. He, as of now, foresaw this in peace, but that was cloudy, and possible to change.

It was a good thing though, that it was him over Raedahk. He was, after all, the Seer of the North.
Back to top Go down
Cedric

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Cedric smiled as Hot Stuff left the room, hearing his whisper to the other. Seer's were truly entertaining.

Cedric watched Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome's face as he heard his answer. He seemed to be pleased, which Cedric was not AT ALL proud of. Anyway, the Seer turned to him:

"Then it will be my pleasure to do so,"

Cedric smiled, he was elated. He somehow got a feeling of home with this Seer.

If his research was correct it was because this Seer was born of the North, which was very likely.

"For you, I think it was only a feeling that we would meet again. For me, though, I knew we would see each other again."

"That's good to know, Lady Killer," Cedric simpered. "I'm looking forward to the start of our new friendship." He paused. "For now I have to go sort a few things out, I'll be back soon. Thank you for this, really. It'll be fun."

Cedric bowed again to the Seer, and walked out the door.

[EXIT]

((OOC: Word Count=631. points=12. Requesting 600 to go to assassin class contribution thing.))
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wormtongue to Your Theoden   

Back to top Go down

The Wormtongue to Your Theoden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: Play the Game :: The East :: Northern Cities :: Zi :: The Great Hall :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: