Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique RPG, with many different and new ideas based off of more traditional roleplaying games, such as D&D. Start your own adventure in a world where each person has magical abilities and talents, and a strange written language known as Runes are found.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Copyright
Kings and Queens of Runes © The First Seer©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, The First Seer, Raedahk Seer, Asmund Seer and all related topic and forum creators. The ideas of this game are entirely unique and original. Information and content may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts, or game ideas without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
A special thanks to Forumotion, for hosting the site and allowing it to be completely free, and to the NRPG for the inspiration behind creating this site.
Current King/Queens
  • The North: None
  • The West: None
  • The East: None
  • North-East: None
  • South West: None
  • South East: None

Latest topics
» Site is not dead
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

» Cell 3
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

» Attribute Blade
A Duel Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

» Delaine
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

» Cell 1
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

» Saving the Site (Adventure)
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

» Cell 2
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

» Mouse Form
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

» Jorgan
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

» Long Sword
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

» Flanged Mace
A Duel Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 pm

» Dark Full Plate
A Duel Emptyby Raedahk Seer Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

» Blackguard
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

» REVAMP
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

» Tree Top Scenes (Open to all)
A Duel Emptyby Krasare Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

» Rules Overview
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

» Characters
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

» Classes, Skills, and Spells
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

» Non-Character Creation
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 pm

» Attributes
A Duel Emptyby The First Seer Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:33 pm

A Duel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

Glory : 3

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: A Duel   A Duel EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Ivan stepped out into the arena and scanned the stands. Normally when a man stands here he is assaulted by the blare of noise from the hundreds of spectators, all roaring their opinions down upon the combatants. Ivan stretched and walked in a small circle, warming himself up. He stopped and faced the opposite side of the arena and waited. His opponent was late. Ivan yawed and leaned on his wooden practice sword. Slowly the door at the other end of the arena opened and a man came through, holding his sword over his shoulder. He strolled casually over and stopped in front of Ivan, and dropped his sword from his shoulder. Ivan smiled and pulled his sword out of the sand and took a stance. The other man grinned and fell in to a stance. "Ready" Ivan asked. The man gave a little laugh and replied "Let's do this".
Back to top Go down
Asmund Seer
Administrator
Administrator
Asmund Seer

Glory : 2

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:58 am

[Enter]

Asmund was sitting in the stands of this barbaric city. He found it amusing that men had to show there strength is muscle and not in there minds. This would be a trait that would been found in humans for many centuries to come. They were in a period of development, not just in technology but in society its self. +
Having the king encourage such behavior of violence was quite disappointing. The role of a king should be to lead there kin and citizens with there heart and only use their fists when necessary. The men that would truly go down in history would be the men that changed society and the common thinking for the better. Not the ones who would wage and win wars.

No matter this should nice chance to see what this king can do. And besides watching drunk men in the side lines chant was pretty exciting too. Asmund nestles into his seat and waits for the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Ivan and the man began to circle one another both still smiling. Out of the corner of his eye Ivan noticed that there was someone in the stands, a man in a brown cloak. In the slight moment that he was distracted the other man made his move stopping and plating his feet while swinging his sword at Ivan’s side. Ivan just barely blocked it but immediately counter attacked trusting his blade straight at the man chest. The man’s smile faltered as he just managed to parry the trust to the side. They circled a bit more. This time it was Ivan who attacked first. He faked an overhead attack and when his opponent went to block it he quickly swiveled and kicked the man in the chest sending him staggering back a few paces.

The man recovered and walked back to where Ivan was waiting a smile on his face. He took his stance and they began to circle one again.
Both men attacked this time Ivan with an upward slash and the other man with a downward slash. Both men dodged the others attack, but the other man managed to get his leg behind Ivan and swept his legs out from under him. Ivan hit the ground hard and felt the wind rush out of him. The other man pointed the tip of his sword down at Ivan’s throat and said, “Well it looks like I won” with a small smirk. Ivan Grinned and said, “Not quite yet”, the man’s smile faltered and he took a small step backward. Ivan swung his sword horizontally from the ground at the man’s knee, it collided with a loud thud and the man cried out, dropping to one knee. Ivan quickly hopped up a placed his sword on the man’s neck and smiled, “I believe this one goes to me”.
The man smiled and dropped his sword, than accepted Ivan’s hand and pulled himself up. “That’s a nasty swing you got there he said with a smile, Thanks Ivan replied, “I've been practicing”. The man picked up his practice sword and walked toward the end of the arena from whence he came giving a small wave as he went.
Ivan stood in the middle of the arena and let himself catch his breath. His eyes drifted across the stands and came to rest once again on the cloaked figure sitting in the stands. The figure reminded him of someone but for a moment he couldn’t quite put his figure on who. Then it came to him that man bare a surprising resemblance to the man at the Lodge who had called himself a “Seer”. Ivan wondered if this man was also a seer and if so why was he here watching Ivan’s fight. Ivan turned and left the arena through the door he had come through, but instead of exiting the arena entirely he took a turn and wen t up a flight of stairs to the stands. He quickly looked around and pinpointed where the cloaked man was sitting. He casually walked over to the man, sliding his practice sword in to his belt as he did so.
When he reached the man he casually sat down next to him and relaxed resting his feet of the next level down row of seats and leaning back a bit on his own seat. He didn't look at the man but instead stared of into the sky. “Well” he said “I wasn’t expecting anyone to watch me practice. You are either the absolute worst assassin in the entire land, or you are one of these ‘seer’ people I’ve been hearing so much about these days.” Ivan smiled and gave a little laugh and the small joke he made. ”I think I meet a friend of yours. Pretty much exactly the same as you only maybe a bit shorter and had a darker hood.” Ivan commented. Without giving the other time to respond Ivan asked him another question “What brings you here? I sincerely doubt that you came here just to watch me fight?” Ivan pulled his feet in and at up turning and looking straight at the other man waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Asmund Seer
Administrator
Administrator
Asmund Seer

Glory : 2

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 pm

The man fought well and Asmund was very impressed. The king fought with fire in his heart as he destroyed his opponent.
It had also seem that he had taken a notice to Asmund's presents and soon he approaches him. He was quick to speak and did not give Asmund much of a chance to talk so he merely just chuckled at the mention of an attempt of an assassination.
When Asmund did speak he spoke with a clear and strong voice.

"I will assure you that I am not hear to kill you merely just to watch you. You are the new King of this dull and lifeless land and I was curious to see what type of person you were."

Asmund did not mean to insult the man about how dull his kingdom was for it was not fault. It was just the nature of the environment its self. Then again the huge mines didn't help. Asmund was optimistic even if he already did not have a good impression of the place but perhaps this king would bring life and joy into the west.

Back to top Go down
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Hearing the man's reply Ivan smiled and thought to himself, just like a seer to be here just to see what kind of man I am.

Ivan turned to look back at the sky and asked him, "And so you have seen me fight and i am going to guess that you have already evaluated me and know exactly what kind of man I am, so what do you think? oh and i'm going to guess that you prefer the lush forests of, say... Midgern, more then the mountains and mines that are found here, yes?"

Ivan was a little hurt that the seer thought his land was dull and lifeless, but Ivan assumed that compared to Midgern or maybe other lands or places that the seer had been his lands were indeed lifeless and dull.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Ivan waited for a couple minutes but the man didn't respond, he seemed lost in thought or something like that. Ivan tilted his head and touched the man's shoulder, "Hello you still in there?" he asked, when the Seer gave him no response Ivan stood up then moved and kneeled before him and wave his hand in front of the man's glassy eyes. Still no response, Ivan stood again and shrugged, Seers were definitely a very odd race, but he doubted that he would never see this man again so he left him sitting there and went to take a bath and relax.

[Exit]

((OOC: 955 words= 19 points, 10 to health, 9 to endurance.))

Last edited by Ivan Pendragon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

Glory : 12

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Can't approve those points yet; you haven't stated that you've exited.
Back to top Go down
https://kings-and-queens-rpg.rpg-board.net
Ivan Pendragon
Ivan Pendragon

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

ok made the change
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Raedahk Seer
Administrator
Administrator
Raedahk Seer

Glory : 5
Location : Wherever I choose to wonder, over dunes, far over yonder

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm

That approval was the site's 500th post. Just like to point that out.
Back to top Go down
The First Seer
Founder
Founder
The First Seer

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:29 pm

As it should have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Duel   A Duel Empty

Back to top Go down

A Duel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings and Queens of Runes - RPG  :: For the Game :: Character Classes :: The Fighter :: Reaver-
Jump to: